What’s the deal with CBD? What is it? well, if you missed my post expelling what it is and all it’s benefits, click HERE! Really, the benefits are amazing!
CBD helps with:
• Body Pain
• Stress and Anxiety
• Skin conditions
• Neurological Disorders
• MS ( Multiple Sclerosis)
• Muscle Spasms
Click HERE to read the full article and CBD Fudge recipe.
In this recipe, I wanted to keep it free from most allergens (I always like to challenge myself and help those with many food sensitivities). So this entire recipes is:
• Paleo Friendly
• Nut Free
• Gluten Free (besides coconut)
• Refined Sugar Free
I also used GREEN BANANAS! If you haven’t read THIS POST as to why I prefer green bananas, well know you know!
2 med. bananas (I used green for their pre-biotic benefits and less sugar content but any ripeness will do)
3 level scoops natural Nuzest – essential for the recipe
2 Tbsp organic Sunbutter (any nut or seed butter will do but this keeps it nut free)
4 Tbsp Santa Barbara Chocolate’s red cacao powder
1 Tbsp Biovelle CBD coconut oil (20% off: lilsipper)
1 dropper of Evo Hemp’s while plume CBD oil (20% off: lilsipper)
2 Tbsp warm water
Thera Treats CBD Chocolate and/or Santa Barbara Chocolate’s 100% no sugar chocolate to taste (code for both: lilsipper)
1. Puree bananas then add remaining ingredients (except chocolate chunks) to blender and blend again until a dough forms. If it’s too dry, add a bit more water until you get a “play-dough” consistency.
2. Mix in desired amount of chocolate.
3. Line a small pan with parchment paper and press dough into pan.
4. Press in additional chocolate on top if desired and refrigerate at least 1 hour to firm. Store in fridge.