The easiest NO BAKE pumpkin pie you’ll ever make that’s gut friendly! For some reason, I hate baking crust (idk why), but to be honest, the filling is the best part anyways! So my go-to for a quick (and HEALTHY) crust are tortillas! Choose whatever variety you want. I also have a dairy free version if you need that option. Do I even have to tell you to DO IT?!
Try my 2-Ingredients Naan recipe to use as the “tortillas” or use your favorite brand to fit you diet (vegan, paleo, gluten free, etc.)
And the filling is….
• Easy to digest
• High in protein
• Contains gut healing benefits
• Refined sugar free
…and can also be paleo friendly!
3 tortillas of choice
(whole wheat, GF, low carb, sprouted, paleo, etc.)
1, 15 oz can pure pumpkin puree
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 scoop of Vital Proteins grass-fed gelatin
*7 oz Nancy’s Greek yogurt, plain (dairy free version see note below)
3 Tbsp honey or maple syrup
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
2. Lay out tortillas in an 8″ pie dish making sure they curve up the sides, and lightly press down into the dish. Bake for 10 minutes then remove from oven to cool (cooling will help harden and structure the tortillas)
3. Heat pumpkin puree in a small sauce pan over low heat and add spices and honey (if using). Mix well.
4. Once puree is warm, pour into a blender (I used my Vitamix) and add gelatin while blender is on lowest speed. Secure lid then blend on high for 2-5 seconds.
5. Add yogurt then blend again until smooth.
6. Pour filling into pre-baked tortilla crust and let sit in fridge overnight or at least 4 hours until firm.
7. Top with greek yogurt or my 1-Ingredient coconut whipped cream!
*Dairy free / paleo version – replace greek yogurt with 1 cup banana puree.