Why I take L-Glutamine. If you have IBS, Crohns, IBD, leaky gut, or just want to rebuild your muscles after a workout then LISTEN UP!
I’ve been taking About Time’s L-Glutamine for at least 3 years. I take it every day, twice a day to help my own gut health. Many athletes consume it for muscle recovery and that’s what it’s most widely known for…however, L-Glutamine has many more benefit than just muscle recovery (I mean, your stomach is full of muscles – contracting and digesting – so it only makes sense why it’s so helpful for people with gut issues. Many of my followers have expressed how much it’s helped them and I as well can speak from personal experience. It’s amazing!
Benefits and Attributes:
1. An essential amino acid needed in large amounts
2. Promotes digestive health (builds & repairs digestive tract & Promotes brain health (build memory, focus & concentration)
3. Promotes muscle growth & athletic performance
4. Helps Fight cancer & high blood sugar
5. Helps heal ulcers & leaky gut
6. Improves IBS & diarrhea (balances the mucus production)
7. Improves metabolism & cellular detoxification
8. Curbs cravings for sugar and alcohol
I only take About Time’s L-Glutamine and you can get a discount with code: lilsipper