Got 15-minutes to make these 3-INGREDIENT vegan + paleo + flour-less chocolate frosting filled cookies made without nuts or refined sugar?! I hope so!This is in fact, REAL LIFE. And you can live your life eating dessert and feeling G-R-E-A-T with no regrets, no sugar cravings, and no tummy aches! – heck I do it every day! LOL
For the cookies:
– 1/3 cup of my x Nuzest Probiotic Protein Powder (cacao or vanilla will work)
– 1/3 cup organic Sunbutter
– 1 heaping Tbsp honey or maple syrup (I actually used date syrup but any will do)
– Mini chocolate chips to top (optional)
Mix first 3 ingredients, roll into balls and flatten (make sure they are all the same size) and top with mini chocolate chips (optional). Bake at 350 F for 15 minutes. Allow to cool while preparing the filling.
For the Filling:
– 2 large bananas
– 1 cup Santa Barbara Chocolate’s unsweetened chocolate chips (code: lilsipper)
Melt chocolate and puree with bananas until creamy.
Assemble cookies as shown. For best results, place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to allow filling to harden.