Who knew 3 ingredients could look so good? This is literally your dream loaf!
Did you know pure cocoa can actually help balance your gut microbiome? Click HERE to read.
• Candida Diet Friendly
• Naturally Sweetened
• High in Protein
• Nut Free
• Seed Free
• Gluten Free
• Egg Free
• Dairy Free
Win win win! – So what are you waiting for?
1/2 cup of my Probiotic Cacao Protein Powder
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (I used Santa Barbara Chocolate’s Cocoa Powder – code: lilsipper)
1 cup of either:
– unsweetened applesauce (vegan)
– pumpkin puree (vegan, low carb, candida diet)
– greek yogurt (not vegan but keto, candida, low carb diet friendly)
*Option to add ¼ – ½ cup of coconut sugar as this is not very sweet (unless using the applesauce method).
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
2. Mix protein powder and cocoa powder in a large bowl, then add 1 cup of the puree of choice. Mix well. Batter should be similar to play-dough.
3. Line pan / tin of choice with parchment paper and press batter down firmly and bake for about 30 minutes. Allow to cool completely before icing / frosting.
As always, tag me, @lilsipper, on Instagram so I can see your remake! I always love seeing your creations!
1) Mix equal parts greek yogurt and cocoa powder (note: not vegan)
2) My 2 ingredient sweet potato frosting
3) Puree 2 bananas with 1/2 cup melted unsweetened chocolate