Ok, I know it’s still technically summer, but fall is right around the corner and I just couldn’t wait any longer to share this 5-ingredient Pecan Pie Bread!
If you’re a planner like me, then put this bread on your Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas dessert menu now! Heck, put it on your average Wednesday morning breakfast menu too cuz this bread is soooooo healthy, you can eat it every day, any time!
Candida Diet Friendly
1 tsp baking soda
1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 cup (8 oz) of pecan butter
*UPDATE: if you use Artisana Organics Gingerbread Pecan Butter it tastes like gingerbread! (SO GOOD!)
Only available during the holidays!
Use code “LILSIPPER” for a discount
Topping: (optional – but recommended!)
Eating Evolved unsweetened roasted coconut butter
Raw honey (use sparingly for low sugar / candida / keto / diabetic diets)
1. In a large bowl, add baking soda and apple cider vinegar and let fizz.
2. Add eggs and mix with an electric mixer until eggs fluff (about 2-3 minutes).
3. Next, add pecan butter and continue mixing.
4. Line a standard sized bread loaf pan with parchment paper and pour in batter.
5. Top with pecan pieces and bake at 350 F. for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Drizzle entire loaf with melted coconut butter and raw honey.
*I personally froze the bread before drizzling so the coconut butter would harden immediately then stored it in the fridge.