This Anti-Inflammatory, GUT HEALING, high protein dip will get all the feeeeelz going in your body! Can I get a “heck yes”?
BOTH contain high amounts of protein which is essential for gut health. Why? Your stomach, the main player in digesting food, is full of all sorts of muscles! So when your stomach muscles are strong and working properly, they can contract and digest food much better!
2/3 cup frozen peas
1/2 cup frozen brussel sprouts
1 small avocado
1/4 cup Evo Hemp’s non-GMO hemp seeds (20% off: lilsipper)
Squeeze of lemon
Sea salt to taste
Vital Proteins collagen peptides
1. Boil water then pour over frozen veggies until they’re submerged in hot water. Let them sit a few minutes until “un-frozen”. (this is a way to “steam them without making them mushy and they still obtain their bright vibrant green color).
2. Drain water and add veggies, avocado, hemp seeds, and lemon to a small blender and puree until smooth.
3. Taste, then add sea salt to preference along with collagen and blend again.
Air Fried Fries
Potatoes of choice (I used sweet potato and new white)
Oil spray (I used avocado oil)
1. Wash and cut potatoes to desired size (the thicker they are the longer “fry” time)
2. Lightly spritz cut potatoes with oil and place in air fryer (this is the one I have).
3. Put it on the “fry” setting and patiently wait!
*If fres aren’t done enough for you, you can always add more time.