Cauliflower Fudge! Yes, you heard me.
• Healing for the gut
• Contains NO refined sugar
• Keto friendly
• Nut free…And if you’re on a candida, it’s A-OK to consume!
1. While cauliflower is still hot/warm after steaming, transfer to a high speed blender and puree until smooth (do not
add any liquid).
3. While blender is on lowest speed, add Vital Proteins gelatin, secure lid, then gradually increase speed to high and blend a few seconds.
Taste. If it’s not sweet enough you can add honey or preferred sweetener to taste (but the beets sweetened it up enough for my preference).
5. Pour mixture into a glass dish and refrigerate at least 3 hours or until firm. Store in fridge.