It’s firm enough to slice, cube, and even grate, yet it melts
perfectly to use in macaroni or a grilled cheese sandwich. The
possibilities are endless! (and it really tastes like cheese!)
Optional “add-ins” to taste:
• Taco seasoning
• Onion/garlic powder
• Red pepper flakes
1. Steam cauliflower until soft.
2. Transfer cauliflower while still hot into your blender (I used my Vitamix). Do not add water.
3. Puree cauliflower until smooth, then add all other ingredients EXCEPT Vital Proteins and blend again.
4. While blender is on lowest speed, add Vital Proteins, secure lid, then blend on high a few seconds until well mixed.
5. Pour “cheese sauce” into a dish lined with parchment paper for easy removal and refrigerate for about 3 hours until firm.
✏ Fire Cider is great for your immunity and all the
properties it contains and I drink it regularly.
✏ Vital Proteins contains gut healing gelatin and benefits your
nails, hair, skin, and is what makes the cheese firm. It’s also loaded
with tons of protein and Whole 30 approved.
✏ Turmeric is obviously great for inflammation and obviously gives
the cheese it’s yellow/orange color.