Cauliflower Cheesecake?! If you can put cauliflower in smoothies and be ok with it, then this recipes should not be shocking.
Cauliflower doesn’t taste much like anything, so adding it to desserts to is a fantastic way to “healthinize” a once sinful, sugar laden treat.
….and the crust? Yup, I’m lazy! Haha So I used 2 of Evo Hemp’s paleo (and vegan) bars for the base (such a time savor!).
• Low Carb
• Keto Friendly
• Low Sugar
• Candida Diet Friendly
• Diabetic Friendly
• AIP….with Gut Healing properties from Vital Proteins
2 Evo Hemp Mango Macadamia Bars (20% off: lilsipper)
1/2 large head of cauliflower
2 Tbsp coconut butter (not oil)
3 Tbsp Vital Proteins grass-fed gelatin
*Option to add in 1-2 Tbsp honey if not sweet enough (but I personally did not need it)
2. Steam cauliflower until soft, then add it to your blender along with coconut butter.
3. Blend until smooth and creamy. Do this while cauliflower is still hot from being steamed. (do not add water).
4. Add 3 Tbsp of Vital Proteins gelatin and blend again.
*Taste. If it needs sweetener then add honey to your taste preference.
5. Transfer puree into your pre-lined dish of bars and refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. *I drizzled mine with a little raw honey and topped it with the obvious fig.
OR you can ditch the crust all together and just create an entire batch of “cheesecake” squares. The possibilities are endless! Get creative!
*I had leftover filling so I poured some plain puree into my silicone cube trays and added some heated / mashed blueberries to the remaining leftovers.
*For Candida, Keto, Diabetics, and Low Sugar diets: omit the bars or use sparingly since they contain (natural) sugars from the dates.