I made this Chicken Apple Cheesecake randomly in my Instagram stories the other day and posted the full recipe HERE….but I took way too many photos (the struggle of a food blogger! LOL) so I just had to post the recipe on the blog (plus it’s easier to search and access later on!
This “cheesecake” can actually be eaten as a whole meal since I used 2 small chicken breasts from a Sprouts rotisserie chicken (plain) and the recipe creates to “cakes.”
You’ve got your:
• Protein (chicken, cottage cheese, and gelatin)
• Healthy Fats (nuts)
• Healthy Carbs, produce, and fiber (apple)
The pans I used for the recipe are THESE ONES.
– Equal parts raw walnuts and almonds (I didn’t measure)
1. Pulse nuts in blender until they turn into crumbs and press down firmly into pans.
– 2 small pre-cooked chicken breasts
– 1 whole apple
– 1/2 cup Nancy’s cottage cheese
– 1/2 cup water
– 2 scoops Vital Proteins gelatin
1. Blend everything until smooth and creamy and pour into prepared tins with crust. Refrigerate 1-2 hours.
2. Top tith crushes nuts and drizzle with raw honey if desired.