CHICKEN PIZZA CRUST!
Yup, pizza crust…made from chicken!
• 0 carbs
• High in protein
• Keto friendly
• Candida Diet friendly
• No cauliflower
• No yeast
• No nuts
• No seeds
• Ready in under 30 minutes (including prep!)
1, 12 oz can of chicken (tuna will also work)
1/2 scoop of Vital Proteins gelatin
*option to add seasonings to taste
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Drain can of meat and blend in a blender or food processor with egg until smooth. Add Vital Protein gelatin and blend again. (If adding seasonings do this now)
3. Pour puree onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and spread out with the back of a spoon to desired shape / thickness (not too thick but not too thin)
4. Bake for about 15 – 20 minutes, remove from oven and top with desired toppings. Option to place back in oven and broil for a few minutes if you want your toppings warm / melted.