This Chocolate Mud Pie Bread contains a secret ingredient…I bet you already know what it is if you follow me closely on Instagram.
Yup, Cauliflower! It’s paleo and nut free and contains all the GUT HEALING benefits of
Vital Proteins collagen…You can’t even taste it and the health benefits are beyond explanation (skin, hair, nails, digestion, etc.)
1 tsp baking soda
1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 whole egg
3 egg whites
2 scoops Vital Proteins collagen
1 1/2 cups cauliflower puree
2 Tbsp honey
1/2 cup cacao or carob powder
Santa Barbara Chocolate unsweetened chocolate chunks OR chips ($10 off: lilsipper)
1. Combine baking soda and acv in a large bowl (or stand mixer) and let fizz.
2. Next add all eggs and beat with an electric mixer for 1 minute.
3. Add remaining ingredients (except chocolate chunks) and beat again until well combined.
4. Pour batter in a parchment lined pan of choice (I used a bread loaf pan) and top with chocolate chunks.
5. Bake at 350 F for 25-30 minutes. Allow to cool before slicing.