Flippin’ Chocolate Panna Cotta! Gut friendly grass-fed gelatin (thanks Vital Proteins) does the trick to make this REFINED SUGAR FREE Chocolate decadence the perfect texture (kinda like “chocolate jello” but healthy!). It was sooooooo rich, creamy, and super easy to make! Why have I never done this before? DO IT!
And yes, that’s Eat Pastry’s vegan, GF cookie dough!
Panna Cotta Ingredients:
1 cup plain greek yogurt
1/2 cup hot water
1 Tbsp unsweetened cacao powder
1 Tbsp honey, yacon syrup, or blackstrap molasses (or more to taste)
1 scoop Vital Proteins grass-fed gelatin
1. In a high speed blender (I used my Vitamix) blend first 4 ingredients.
2. While blender is on lowest speed, add gelatin, secure lid, then gradually increase speed to full blast. Blend on high for 3 seconds.
3. Pour mixture in dish of choice (or multiple mini cups) and refrigerate a few hours until firm.
4. Melt chocolate of choice and pour into a reusable egg carton and place in freezer for 30 minutes until chocolate has hardened.
5. Roll desired amount of cookie dough into a ball for the “yolk”.