If Twix and Girl Scout Samoa Cookies had a baby, these would be it!
Who saw them in my Instagram stories?
Introducing: COCONUT CARAMEL TWIX BARS that are:
• candida diet friendly
• SIBO friendly
• diabetic friendly
• IBS friendly
• egg free
• gluten free
• grain free
• dairy free
……even this recipe is free! LOL
Made with 6 ingredients and no added sugar.
Coconut Caramel Layer:
– 1 cup finely shredded unsweetened coconut
– 1/2 cup of Organic Sunbutter
– Unsweetened chocolate (such as Santa Barbara Chocolate – code: lilsipper), no exact measurements
1. Mix cookie base ingredients until a thick dough forms, then transfer into a small dish and press firmly into dish. Refrigerate while preparing the coconut caramel layer.
2. Mix coconut caramel ingredients well, then layer over cookie base and refrigerate a few hours or overnight until cookie base is firm enough to slice into.
3. Melt chocolate, set aside. Slice your cookie caramel bar into desired shape (squares, rods, etc.) and coat with chocolate entirely or drizzle. Immediately place in freezer for 1-2 minutes to harden chocolate, then enjoy!*store leftovers in refrigerator up to 3 days or freeze up to 3 weeks.