Chicken Linguine for the win! Vegans can easily sub tempeh (another fav protein of mine) for a meat free version…..but it’s all in the fixn’s! And can you guess what pasta I used?
1-2 chicken breast
Salt & pepper to taste
1/2 white onion, chopped
1 box of Explore Cuisine’s Organic GF Brown Rice Noodles (20% off: lilsipper)
Juice from 1 lemon
Fresh parsley to taste
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1 Tbsp dried oregano
1/2 cup canned artichoke hearts
Feta cheese to taste
1. Cut chicken breast into bite sized pieces, then season with s&p to taste.
2. Heat skillet with a little oil of choice, and saute chicken with chopped onions until chicken full cooked through.
3. Meanwhile, cook pasta in boiling water until al dente then drain water.
4. Add pasta to skillet with chicken along with remaining ingredients and saute for 1-2 minutes.
5. Place a portion aside in a tupperware and hide it from your family so you can take it to work tomorrow!
6. Serve remaining portions to your family with dressing of choice (I like to thin out greek yogurt and add my own seasonings) and enjoy!