This EASY PEASY 6 ingredient brownie recipe may just be your new BFF!
Not only are they easy on the digestive system, but also….
Sugar Free (of all kinds)
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup Evo Hemp Protein (20% off: lilsipper)
2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides (optional but boosts protein and contributes to gut health)
1/4 cup Otto’s Cassava Flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cacao powder
1. Beat with an electric or stand mixer eggs and baking soda until peaks form.
2. Add remaining ingredients and continue beating until well mixed.
3. Grease a small pan with oil or line with parchment paper and transfer batter into pan.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes and allow to completely cool before frosting (frosting recipe below).
1. Steam cauliflower until tender.
2. While cauliflower is still hot, puree in blender (do not add any liquid) then add remaining ingredients and blend again until smooth. Refrigerate to chill then frost desired brownies, cake, or eat as is!