Ok, you asked for it. Not pretty one bit…but the #SmoothieCookie “how to” just needed a post instead of showing you in my Instagram stories cuz yes, I still get asked every day how to make it. So here you go! Enjoy!
1. Pre-freeze freezer to 30 degrees F.
2. Pour your already made smoothie in cup of choice.
3. Place smoothie in freezer (no lid).
4. Wait 20 minutes and do not open freezer or else coldness will escape.
5. Open freezer door after 20 minutes and remove from freezer (careful not to freeze yourself. Freezer mitts recommended).
6. Insert a toothpick into smoothie. If it comes out clean you’re good to go! If it’s still soft, place back in freezer and check every 10 minutes.
7. Once top of smoothie has hardened, carefully cut around edges with a spoon (forks, pizza cutters, & spatulas not recommended) and release the top.