Move over Wonderbread, I got a healthier, low carb, paleo, yeast free bread that will make your Turkey leftovers want to get up all in there!
• Packed with collagen protein (Pst!….Get a FREE 5 oz. canister of collagen when you spend $50 through November 25th!)
• Low in carbs (great for candida and keto diets)
• No sugar
• No yeast
• No nuts (except coconut)
1/2 cup (about 3 scoops) Vital Protein Collagen Peptides
6 Tbsp coconut flour
1 tsp baking soda
5 eggs – yolks and whites seperated
3 Tbsp Nancy’s probiotic cream cheese or very thick greek yogurt (or coconut cream from the top of a can of coconut milk for dairy free)
1. Pre-heat oven to 325 F
2. Mix dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
3. Whip egg whites with a stand or electric mixer until peaks form
4. In another bowl, whisk egg yolks and greek yogurt.
5. Fold in egg yolk bowl and dry ingredients into the bowl with the egg whites until well combined (don’t over work it)
6. Pour batter into a bread loaf pan or you can bake them on a cookie sheet to make bread rolls. Bake for 30-40 minutes. If baking as rolls, the baking time should be less (my guess would be 20 minutes).