You can make anything paleo and gut friendly if you put your mind to it!
• Candida Diet Friendly
• Easy To Digest
• High In Protein
Pair it with my Paleo Spanish Rice and you’ve got a Mexican meal and your tummy and taste buds will be happy campers!
Quick Anti-Inflammatory Crema
Blend all ingredients below:
– Handful of fresh cilantro
– 1/2 cup Evo Hemp’s non-GMO hemp seeds (20% off: lilsipper)
– Juice from 1/2 lemon
– 1/2 cup plain yogurt
– 1/2 Avocado
– 1/4 cup water
Base Ingredients For “Beans:”
– 1 cup delicata squash puree (roast about 2 cups chopped squash and puree without any liquid. Butternut will also work)
– 16 oz pack of pre-cooked ground beef (I used PRE-Brand 100% grass fed 95% lean ground beef. I love that they use non-toxic packaging! – no sense in buying quality meat packaged in toxic material)
– 2 Tbsp olive oil
Optional Add-Ins To Taste:
Greek yogurt OR cultured, probiotic sour cream
Salt & Pepper
If you try this recipe or like what you see, I’d love your support HERE on THIS POST and hope you tag me so I can see your creation!
1. Blend squash puree, cooked ground beef, and olive oil until smooth and creamy. You may need to add water or bone broth 1 Tbsp at a time to facilitate blending depending on how strong your blender is.
- Taste puree. If you want to add any of the optional add-ins to taste feel free to do that now and blend again. (I personally didn’t add anything and thinks it tastes great as is!)
*After refrigerating, the “beans” become firm (similar to how actual beans become after refrigeration). Just re-heat in a pan to soften and loosen the “beans” again!