I know it’s October and pumpkin anything is everywhere, but it’s also Breast Cancer Awareness Month! So whether you need a break from all the squash or perhaps just want a little pink fluff in your life and raise awareness for the fight to beat breast cancer, try this super duper easy fluff cake (I’m not sure what else to call it other than that or “Pure Bliss” lol).
Oh, and this cake is actually BERRY FREE! What? How? Instead of strawberries or raspberries, I used just a touch of Love Beets organic pre-steamed beets for that bright vibrant color!
If you have diverticulitis or can’t have small seeds in berries, then using beets for color and flavor is perfect for you!
And did I mention this is actually HEALTHY for you? (But if you know me by now you’ve probably already guess that!)
• Nancy’s Greek Yogurt contains billions of living probiotics.
• Vital Proteins gelatin is full of gut healing benefits!
• High Protein
• Gluten Free
• Egg Free
• Nut Free
• Seed Free
• Coconut Free
• Banana Free
• No Refined Sugar
• Gut Healing Benefits
• Filled With Probiotics
Makes 2 mini cakes or you can use a muffin tin to make individual cakes.
My 3 Ingredient Apple Sauce Brownie recipe
Santa Barbara Chocolate’s 100% no sugar organic chocolate discs ($10 off: lilsipper)
1. Divide brownie batter into either 2 mini springform pans or muffins tins and bake as directed. Best to do this at night so brownies can cool in the fridge overnight.
3. With blender running on lowest speed (if you have this option to do so, if not then turn off blender), add gelatin, secure lid, then gradually increase speed to high and blend for a few seconds.
4. Pour filling over chilled brownies and refrigerate for 1 hour or until fluff has “gelled.”
5. Melt Santa Barbara Chocolate discs (no exact measurements), drizzle over cake, and enjoy!
*Can be stored in the fridge up to 3 days.