Ever left with 1/2 a pie by the end of Thanksgiving dinner….then it sits in your fridge and never gets eaten? Yea, the never happens at my house either haha We always have leftovers BUT they always get eaten. However, sometimes you really don’t want the dessert leftovers tempting you days later if you know what I mean. So these pie pops are the perfect bite after a large meal…..the difference with these are that they’re actually HEALTHY!
• Grain Free
• Gluten Free
• Dairy Free
• High in Protein
• Easy To Digest
• No Refined Sugar (sweetened with apple juice)
Small Dixie paper cups
Blanched Almond Flour (blanched means skins are removed and the floru is lighter in color. It’s also easier to digest!)
“Whip Cream” Ingredients:
8 oz. can pure coconut cream (not milk) Trader Joes sells one without any gums! (click HERE why gums can cause digestive issues)
2 Tbsp of Further Food grass-fed gelatin (15% off: lilsipper)
1. Pour desired amount of almond flour at the bottom of Dixie cups and set aside.
2. Heat all pumpkin ingredients EXCEPT gelatin in a small saucepan until warm, then transfer to a blender and puree until smooth. Add gelatin and puree one more time.
3. Pour pumpkin mixture into cups and place sticks into each one and refrigerate while preparing whip cream.
3. Pour entire can of coconut cream (including any water in the can) into a blender. Blend until smooth, add gelatin and blend again. Pour mixture on top of pumpkin base and place back in refrigerator. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until firm.
I hope you enjoyed these as much as I did! See ya on Instagram! @lilsipper