Sweet potatoes are a fantastic source of vitamin A, great for your skin, and perfect for those with a gluten intolerance.
These little babies are not only super easy to make, but look highly presentable with minimal effort (you can just pretend you slaved over them for hours *wink*).
1. Roast as many whole sweet potatoes until soft.
2. Slice in half cherry tomatoes & roast for about 5 minutes. Set aside.
3. Steam Organic Girl’s baby spinach for 5 seconds only.
4. Slice potatoes horizontally and scoop out inside, bit still leave enough to keep it’s shape.
5. Fill with spinach, roasted/canned corn, tomatoes, feta cheese, and roasted garlic.