These Vegan Chickpea Cookie Bars tho….I recently posted the unbaked photo and recipe (yes you CAN eat the batter too!) and here’s the baked version!
NO refined sugar, oil, gluten, or eggs!
See my cookie dough post for ingredients.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In a high speed blender or food processor (I used my Vitamix) process all ingredients except chocolate chips until batter is smooth.
3. Stir in chocolate chips with a spoon. Scoop the batter into the lined pan and smooth out evenly.
4. Bake for 40-ish minutes or until toothpick comes out clean and edges begin to brown.
5. Cool for 15 minutes then cut into squares.