This oil free, gluten free, fruit sweetened vegan Trail Mix Banana Bread must be made asap! Why? Today is National Trail Mix Day, so why not switch it up and make some trail mix bread?
It’s just too easy!
2 flaxeggs (2 T flaxmeal + 6 T water)
1 cup dates, soaked in hot water for 10 min.
3 med. spotty bananas
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups rolled oats, ground into flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
Trail mix of choice
1. Combine flaxmeal & water and let sit for 10 min.
2. Drain hot water from soaked dates and puree with bananas, vanilla, & flax eggs to make a “pudding”.
3. Mix all dry ingredients then add it to the pudding mixture.
4. Line a standard bread pan with parchment paper and pour in batter.
5. Top with trail mix of choice & bake @ 250 F for 45-50 min or until center comes out clean with a toothpick.