Dreams really do come true! I made these vegan Snickers with my go-to vegan powder (Nuzest) to give it a high protein content….and yes, NO refined sugar, gluten, or soy, is added! It’s even PEANUT FREE (read this post why I stay away from peanuts and why you should too!) I swapped them for cashews and used Sunbutter! Deets are below, just don’t ask me how long these last….I wouldn’t know after 3 days!
Santa Barbara pure 100% chocolate for coating ($10 off: lilsipper)
1. Blend all caramel ingredients (except cashews) in a blender until smooth. (Do not use any of the date water.) Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine Nuzest and oat flour.
3. Melt Sunbutter and coconut oil together then add it to your flour mixture. Mix well, then add water and mix again. You should have a nice “play dough” consistency.
4. Line dish or baking pan of choice with wax or parchment paper for easy removal, then press batter into dish.
5. Sprinkle desired amount of cashews on top of batter, then pour caramel over cashews.
6. Refrigerate a few hours until caramel has firmed.
7. Slice into desired shape/size and coat or drizzle each piece with melted chocolate.
*store in fridge or freezer.